Ever since you have had your first off road experience on a motorbike, ATV, UTV or a dirt bike, you are bound to get addicted to that rush and adrenaline. The best of the cote à cote usagé are better stable than the ATVs along with improved roll over protection that is great for the ones who love to get dirty during biking. But it is not possible without skills, safety precautions and sportsmanship on the behalf of the dedicated off roaders. We have listed a few habits every dedicated off roader may integrate with to make the most of riding an SXS. Thank us later.
- Keep yourself safe
Always don a helmet, eye protection, skin protection, and robust shoes and integrate with this practice by all means. Put on a seat belt and shoulder belts whenever needed. And always display the headlights and flags too when you are out on a trail.
- Pay heed to the buddy system
Always stay together with your group. Get well acquainted and learn all the common hand signals which are often used by the off roaders. When you are driving on a trail, hold up your fingers onto the imminent drivers to signify how many vehicles are following yours. Make sure that all the riders carry a medical emergency form and pencil on their friend. And do not forget to carry a first aid kit by any means.
- Always be ready
Always equip yourself with some tools to fix the common issues with the SXS when you are going on a long excursion. Pack a few survival items like water, warm clothes, and a first aid kit for all riders accompanying you when you are taking part in a long excursion.
- If you are buying a new SXS, ensure to have these accessories to make the most of it.
- Rear view mirrors help in seeing what is behind you and keep an eye on how far the vehicle is from yours.
- A winch connects to your SXS to get you unstuck. They also help in adding something to your vehicle like a snow plow.
- The last thing you want is a flat tire. Now as these SXS will be exposed to all difficult terrains, hence it is important to have a spare tire if something happens. Ensure that you have the right size and type of tire for your SXS.